User Accounts created by the company admin are required in order to login and use FieldPulse.
Only the company administrators have the ability to create new user accounts for the company.
User accounts use the individual’s email address as their login ID, and a password can either be created by the admin or created by the user after creation.
Each user account requires a designated role, which include Administrator, Team Manager and Service Agent. The different roles provide different levels of access to the application and company data (click here to learn more about the roles and their abilities).
Adding Team Members
By default, your primary account that created the company is Administrator role that is assigned as both a Team Manager and Team Member of the team called ‘Default Team.’
1) Select the ‘Team Members’ page from the left side menu.
2) Click 'Add Team Member'
3) Fill out the Basic Information fields of the new user account
The red asterisk * designates a required field. Leaving the ‘Set Password’ field blank will automatically send a password reset request for the new user to their email address.
4) Open the ‘Role’ selector field and select the role for this new user
Click here to learn about the different roles. In this example, we’ll be selecting the ‘Team Manager’ role.
5) Select which teams the user should be designated as manager and/or team member of
6) Once the new user account is ready, click ‘Save’ to save the new account and an automatic ‘Welcome Email’ will be sent to the email address for this new user to log into their account.
That's it! The new team member can now access FieldPulse and you can begin assigning them jobs. If you have any questions about setting up new team members, contact us at email@example.com