Need more information? Learn More about FieldPulse Payment Offering
Already Approved? Learn how to use your new Payment Feature
We are delighted to learn of your interest in joining Fieldpulse Payments, a cutting-edge payment solution designed to streamline transactions for your business. As you embark on this journey with us, we want to make the onboarding process as smooth as possible for you. To ensure a seamless experience, here's a guide to the steps you need to take to get started
Key Information to know
You can choose for your business or your customer to be the 'Payer' of the card transaction fees. [Fees detailed below]
Credit Card Transaction Fee
Visa / Mastercard
Real-time Rejection Fee
**Effective from 4th of September 2023, a settlement fee of 99 cents ($0.99 incl. GST) per settlement will be implemented.**
Price Match: Provide proof of better rates from competitors.
Fast Approval: 5-10 business days (usually 2-3 days).
Email instructions upon approval for easy payment feature setup.
1. Book an Application Session
Before diving into the world of Fieldpulse Payments, you first must complete an online application with one of our Customer Success Representatives.
To schedule your onboarding session, please use the following link:
2. Preparing for Your Application Call:
Before your scheduled onboarding call, we kindly request you to complete a few preparatory tasks to ensure a seamless process:
a. Verify Your Bank Account:
In order to enable secure and efficient transactions, we need to verify your bank account. You have two options to achieve this:
- Option 1: Provide a copy of your most recent Bank Statement.
- Option 2: Opt for verification via Payrix's Australian company illion. By using this secure link [https://account-flow.proviso.com.au/iframe/start/INTE], you can confirm your account name, number, and BSB directly from your online banking.
For all Directors & Beneficial Owners, we require a clear, colored copy of ONE of the following documents:
- Current Driver's license (both sides) - (Australian only) or
- Current Passport (Australian or New Zealand only)
c. Trust Deeds (if Applicable):
If your business is structured as a Trust, please provide the necessary Trust deeds.
d. Additional Documents for Higher Limit Requests:
Should you require higher transaction limits, we will need the following documents:
- For limits between $5,000 and $10,000: 3x current itemized processed invoices (last 30 days).
- For limits over $10,000: 3x current itemized processed invoices, the most recent bank statement/s with at least 3 months of transactions, and 2x most current BAS statements.
3. Assistance and Support:
We understand that the application process can sometimes be overwhelming, and that's why we are here to help. If you have any questions or concerns at any stage, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
How can we reach you?
We’re available Monday-Friday 8:00am -3:00pm AEST
AUS Customer Success Team Phone: +61 3 9917 5448